Monday, November 08, 2010

China Friend's Visit + Kelvin's Birthday 14-8-2010

Was having dinner at V-Garden with our customers from China. Talking about the two China people, they were my boss friend. Brought them to KL area walk walk. We came to Dataran Merdeka, Twin Tower view, KL Tower view and Mahkamah Tinggi. Both of them asked us so many question, about what building is that, what building was that.

KNS lor… as if I always go KL like this. How da heck would I know wor… as long as I know which one KL tower which one is KLCC enough la. What for ask me about Public Bank building and some sort of KWSP building. So… I simply bull shit only la. Anyway, they wouldn’t remember and wouldn’t know the real one also la.





Hong Hong asked me to Neway after my dinner. It was Kelvin’s birthday today. They were having dinner at Shepherdoo and after that, will be Neway.

It’s been a long long time I haven’t had KTV session with Hong Hong. Saw me coming to the KTV room, she was happily dancing and laughing happily. She was so excited for me to be attached to someone. She was so superb high….

Asked about how did everything happened so suddenly.
I narrated to her what happened, and she teared. She said she can feel my happiness and all her memories of her and her beloved rushed through her mind. She said she forgotten the first feeling until I told her my story.

From very high, both of us turn to be so teary and quiet down. She was missing him.. she was missing him so badly.

There’s nothing we can do about her relationship with him, just wish she’ll satisfied with her current choice, Kelvin.

She was hoping to have a little baby in order to occupy her time so that she does not need to think and miss him so much.

Felt so sad for her. That’s why she kept telling that I need to treasure and take chance for what happening now. She even said because she thought too much previously, that made her come to this road now. She asked me to live my life for myself once and for all.

We both were hugging ourselves in the KTV, mixed feelings, sad and happy, happy and sad.

No comments: