Monday, November 08, 2010

Full House + Bubba Gump 8-5-2010

Had always wanted to visit FullHouse after seeing photos posted by friends regarding that beautiful place. A concept café that has very classic looking tables and chairs, romantic white background. Yes, it’s quite unique.


Without postpone anymore, me and Wfen went to Sunway Pyramid Full House for our dinner. Not mentioning the food, the atmosphere there was, a little noisy I should say. It does look quiet, but then, it looks like a noisy café with lousy food and drink. We ordered two different sets of dinner, and nothing seems edible… hahaha seriously, the food was just so so. Nothing so special about the food, but the ambience and deco are worth a visit.

Took some photos there, well, two girls can’t seem to get other photos than this ok. Be satisfied… don’t complain.

Oh ya, my green dress makes me looks so fat… euw…so sad….










Next, we came to Bubba Gump for a drink.

We were so busy playing with the… *name plate*. Hahaha~
And were busy cam-whoring there.

Tell you a secret, whenever you turn the name plate into [Stop Forrest Stop], less than half a minute, someone will stand at your table and ask you “Can I help You?”.

I’m serious here. We were so happy playing with that. Even tiny things also we flipped the name plate in to [Stop Forrest Stop], and someone will come attend you!!

It was so fun! Hahahaha~ Childish rite… if you were there, I bet you will do the same. Wahahaha

Our glowing drink


This taste very refreshing.


I love this the most... wakakakaka~




No comments: