Monday, November 08, 2010

Ice Kacang First Love


28-4-2010

This was an anticipated movie since they started to broadcast the preview. It’s local made… and Malaysia Boleh is the word to explain the movie.

Beautiful scenery from the movie… especially how Ah Niu pictured the antic antic old old version kind of view… superb.
It reminded me so much of my *tong nian*.
All memories of my child came into my vision… with those old chairs, fish fighting, guli playing, old fans and ect.

Just too many to describe. And yet a fantastic movie.
Together, I watched this movie with a big group of people.
Wfen + Mic + Wfen’s mum + Wfen’s dad + Wfen’s brother + Yee En + Mr. Wang.
Almost the whole row was conquered by us… hahaha.. nice experience.

Hope to have one whereby WHOLE CINEMA was our people… wahahahaha…

In my dreams perhaps~

No comments: