Monday, November 08, 2010

Dark Temple In the Middle of Nowhere 30-4-2010

Went all the way from Botanic to my house and then to Pulau Carey for a dinner. After our dinner, YM suggested we go to a temple as it’s the temple’s birthday and there will be some event going on there. Well… it’s alright for me then. Halfway through our journey, he told me actually his mum was there too. Whatever lor… also almost reach de.


Mana tau… he entered into Pulau Carey… so deep inside… Cross over dark roads, winding roads, heading to nowhere, passed by rows and rows of palm oil mills. Macam going into palm oil mill estate like that. Super dark lor.. only can see via our own car’s light.


I was beginning to ask him, what kind of place was he trying to bring me. He only smiled (as usual la). Then he said Are you scared? There really is a temple inside the estate area. Still quite far.... around 15minutes to arrive. The temple very famous de.... if you scare, then I make a U-Turn lor.


Ah shit… I was scared in the first place. How can you ever imagine there really is a temple in such a… awkward place? But again, my curiosity won my frightened emotions. I was ready to open my eyes to SEE this so-called-famous temple.


I said Head On. I really wanna see what’s inside this area...


It was really far. Imagine, from big road (Pulau Carey) till the inside, took about 30mins dark drive. I really don’t know how to explain. If you are interested, next year, I’ll bring you there…. err.. not me.. I mean, YM bring you there… cause I can’t even remember the route.


Parked our car at the side, no lights around. There’s only one light source coming from the moon. That’s it. Unless some car passes you by, otherwise, you can only see the person beside you. Walked inside the wooden bridge, there really is a small and tiny temple, half damaged there. According to YM, the people were not supposed to repair the damage. It should remain as it was. No electricity, only generators with a big stage with sexy ladies dancing widely and singing there. Prayed and walked about the area. Sat down for the performance and off we go.






No comments: