Monday, November 22, 2010

Taman Connaught Pasar Malam 10-11-2010

Taman Connaught Pasar Malam with Hau. Went TN to fetch him, jam all the way to KL. Luckily (at first) we found a parking right beside the overhead bridge. Second “lucky”, we stepped out of the car, it began to drizzle. Tiny drops making us deciding whether to head on, or to wait in the car with our growling stomach. Third “lucky”, no umbrella inside my car. Fourth “Lucky”, in less than 2 minutes, the rain begans to stop. We head over to the pasar malam.

Not long again it began to drizzle. This time, much larger drops than previous. We had to hide around the shop nearby. It’s like I do not need to find the “避风港”. He’ll just hold my hand, and made me walk to somewhere safe. I’m relying on him, beginning to think lesser whenever I’m with him. Putting every decision back on him. We walked around after the crazy rain (which pour slightly for like 3 mins and stops itself).

Found a comfortable place, had a bowl of pan mee, which I really love the taste, and some snacks we got while strolling around there. We had ice-red bean, curry fishball, Shanghai dumpling, Tako Octopus and Lo Hon Kor drink.

We walked from one end to the other end. Yet another accomplishment for me, as I’ve been there twice, twice also I didn’t finish walking the whole pasar malam. Didn’t get much stuff. Hau bought a “magic fiber mop” which he always wanted one for his hostel. No hand needed to squeeze it dry, just a few movements on the handle will do da trick.

Oh ya.. not forgotten to mention here, we got ourselves a handphone accessory!


Tadaaa....

Yeah… we are going to use the same (but different colour) handphone accessory.

What?
I’m childish?
So what?
I like ar…
I song ar….
Can or not..??
Chui aar…..
Wahahahaha….. feel like punching me leh….. LOL~

Tonight going out to watch Harry Porter with dear. No idea what movie was
that – as I’ve never watch any H.P series in my life before.

The only thing I know about H.P is that the main actor is that 四眼仔!

[Written on 11-11-2010 ; 5.06pm]

No comments: