Monday, November 08, 2010

Korean Souvenior from Yee En

Got this from Yee En on his trip to Korean somewhere mid June I guess.


Simply [wat] him for a gift, and he got me this cute little phone accessory.


Had been using this on my N5800 phone for quite sometime till now.


And sad to say, the little gift started to wear itself out. Turning into different color [from bright colour to dirty dirty black black grey grey stuff jor] and also the threads are dropping out and so on.


The drum area part had become so dirty that if *it* could shout… it will say Oh please… I’m so dirty all over already. Can you please spare just a few second to clean me up?


Nah~ Dream on la. *You* choose to be dirty yourself. So… I’m going to replace you with another nice nice accessory. HAHAHA~ Poor thing… the only place you’ll end up be is = the BIN. Not Robin, but Rubbish Bin!


Yeah yeah yeah~


It's time for a new accessory for my handphone~


Anyone wanna give me a surprise???


Wahahaha~ ~

No comments: