Monday, November 08, 2010

Shogun with Mama 16-6-2010

This is my second visit to Shogun.


I’ve been here, to be precise; I’ve been to the one in One Utama with XinYi and gang.

Brought my mum, bro and sister here for buffet after my colleague kept telling me how good the fresh oysters were in her last visit to Shogun. And she informed us that there’s a promotion whereby 25% were given to customers that have dinner there during weekdays.

And here we go on a fine weekday. Fresh oyster, sashimi, sushi, cod fish, baby octopus, clams, prawns… and the list goes on and on.

Maybe we were too *kiasu*, that’s why we galloped so many food into our stomach. We go in as hungry people… came out feeling we had too much and wished we didn’t ate so much till we cannot walk out of the restaurant. Hahaha.. ya .. I know. I’m exaggerating too much.

After our dinner, we shopped around, while waiting for the foods to travel deep down into our intestines… better off deeper down into our…. *sifat*! Wahahahaha~









Look at the amount of food..... fui yoh~

No comments: