Sunday, November 14, 2010

Nirvana Prayers

21-8-2010 to 23-8-2010

Our once a year Nirvana prayer for my grandmother. Woke up around 5am to prepare ourselves to Semenyih for our prayers. As usual, jam around the town area, but we got there on time. Just before 9am for the prayers to start. Followed the nuns praying session, break for lunch and continued praying again. As usual, my session was started with kneeling down at first, followed by sitting down, and finally, the closing of my eyes towards dreamland.

You think so easy ka??? To be acting like you are listening to the prayers which sleeping for real. It takes a pro like me to do it professionally you know!

Alright…. Tips from a pro.

Make sure you keep your head facing the ground while you cross your legs. Palms together, placed between your legs. Every now and then, make sure your head doesn’t go swaying left or right, or even up and down. If you have long hair, let them down to cover your sleeping eyes!

Ok ok… you might be saying I’m such a crook, but then, sorry to say this, I’m not so “into” these. So please don’t blame me. I’m already trying my very best to keep myself awake… or should I say those prayers were like lullaby songs to me? Well, am I disrespecting if I say so? I don’t mean anything here… it’s just… ah…. Shit… I better stop typing here… I scare later got karma….

It’s wise to remain silent now….








Do you notice the two wordings on the candles?
Yea…

One for me…. One for him.

May peace and happiness follow him throughout his life~

阿彌陀佛

No comments: