Monday, November 08, 2010

My New Room Under Construction

Pinkish Paint.... color choosen by my colleague~
Why her... because she gave me the *ump* to color something out of my expectation.
As you know, I'm not the pinky type of girl...
So, one fine day, she suggested I paint my wall Pink in Color.
Something extraordinary!
So I reply "Why Not... It will be an exciting year for me!"
Wahahahaha~


He's the lucky one to be choosen to paint my house. Wahahaha~

Dark Pink on the other side.






Hahaha…. Browsed through some photos kept in my mobile phone. Saw these outdated photos. Although they were ages ago, but still, I wished to blog them here. Put quite some effort into renovating my tiny new room.
From painting, to changing of mirror, to putting up the curtains and so on.

No comments: