Friday, October 09, 2009

Richie Ren's ACCIDENT

Yesterday, I suddenly remembered that I haven’t watched Richie Ren’s new movie “Accident” since the first day it was shown. Fast fast grab STAR paper to check out. Unfortunately, I saw the advertisement only show BBT Aeon TGV has it, and the time is only 3.30pm and 9.20pm.

So, quickly smsed see if WFen wanted to join me. She asked me to postpone to today coz she wanted to see it in Pyramid instead. Then, we browsed the website and Pyramid dun have the “Accident” movie at the correct time we want lor. So… after two of us fighting susah susah, we finally end up with this conclusion.

1. I go alone to see the “Accident” myself at BBT.
2. Friday nite to go Pyramid meet up WFen for another show.
3. Saturday to meet up with Wfen for…. for something
I forgot what la… cause she booked my Saturday and
Sunday liow!

Luckily today Wfen also cancelled the Pyramid cause suddenly I was wanted in a dinner at Bukit Jalil Oriental Pearl. Now I am all ready for the dinner, waiting for my two brothers to get change and to start the car engine.

Phew…..today whole day busy with loads of work.

My boss, suddenly went to go Ipoh to do something. So he left loads of stuff for me to follow up today. No only that, every half hour called over to check on me.

In the noon, rush over to the hospital to visit YM. Luckily my boss is away, only I can sneak away during lunch hour to go there.

He was admitted on Tuesday at GH Klang for Malaria. Well… I just knew what malaria is, something like denggi but another type of mosquitoes’ bite. Hehehe… saw the poster in the hospital only know de… paiseh…

Intended to go bare handed…. only to find it look not-quite-nice lor. Stopped by a fruit stall and got him some grapes and apples. Ya.. I know very funny… but last minute I can only think of this lor!

Just now chat so much with Wfen online. Talked about …..errr….. "unpublishable". Hahaha... no la.. I lazy to type out la~

No comments: