Sunday, October 11, 2009

Story from the hospital – By YM

I sum up his SMS within several parts of days la… From the very first day 7-10-2009.

YM: JL, I admitted Klang Hospital for Malaria. So far, ok, little bit fever, blood pressure bit low. Symptom come in the noon time only. Taking medication, will recover soon.

YM: This morning feel ok… See this afternoon how la. Doctor only give me 2 tablets tis morning.

YM: 5am take blood test, now misi just take my temperature n blood pressure – ok normal. Need to stay here until my blood clear. Stay 5-6days. My mum come c me during visiting hours.

YM: Klang GH until now oni gv me 6 anti malaria tablet. D res is panadol oni. Not much medicine gv to me.

YM: Doctor just check me, now read newspaper lo. Canot go jalan jalan like jail la.

YM: Ha…. Today I’m ok a bit. My lunch set got chicken n veggie n watermelon. (He even told me his set lunch )

YM: Ha…. Today no cold oredi. Mus be u come visit me. Thanks for fruits. Trouble u n hungry today. I belanja u makan wen I go out. (Looks like in jail, then wait he COME out… hahaha)

YM: Ok la… I belanja you jiak ho liao kau kau… Haha… (Hahaha…. I somemore earn makan wor!!!!)

YM: Good morning 2 u. Share market from 4280 drop to 720, if drop to zero I can go back liow.

YM: Now can’t go back, cause doctor said today Saturday, blood analysis only one person working. Report will be slow.

YM: Doctor just visit ward. He said I holiday 2 more days la… in this nice hotel. Somemore food all provided.

YM: Today I’m ok, look like get well oredi.

YM: I sleep n eat n sleep n eat, like a pig, now read newspaper, nothing to do here. Feel like to exercise.

JL : U now go outside, do pumping 20times. Then u jump around like monkey. I think they will release you today!

YM: Ha…. If I do dat, I end up in Tanjung Rambutan…. Ya la… feel like climbing trees oredi.

YM: Story from d hospital, my left side while talking telephone, his hand just pick racun tikus, put into his mouth n eat till pengsan. My right hand side patient oldman kena langgar. Just now when taking blood pressure was high, attempt to take 2nd time, people joke on him, den his pressure lagi tinggi! (Somemore can blur until eat racun tikus while chatting on the phone, this fellow damn funny la.)

YM: Story from d hospital, Uncle bangun… always pretend sleeping… why?? “Saya takut misi cucuk jarum”!! (This is my favourite you know! This uncle damn cun la… I like this uncle so much… super funny la~ ~ ~hahahaha)

No comments: