Thursday, October 22, 2009

V-Arts Opening Ceremony at BBK

13th October 2009 marks the day Xin Wee Nail Art Shop opening ceremony.

Paiseh… I now only upload these photos. I got fu chong one… later in another blog tell you all ya…

Her new, spacious, beautiful and relaxing shop is located at Bandar Baru Klang, just slightly opposite of 99 Market and above My Body Slimming Beauty upstairs (first floor).

She does everything from nails to toes, from make up to eyelashes, from hair to… and whatever that makes a girl and woman beautiful. So if you wanna look pretty and beautiful, go find her. Don’t do wrong place lor… Hahaha~

That day, just right on my lunch time, I went to her shop for a while. We had some chat and our pizza lunchie there.

Hong Hong was there… and she was on holiday… hahahah her own nail art shop was closed for that day, so she came over and join all the girls here.

It wasn’t too long, as I have to rush back to work. I guess the girls must have had a good time there….

The beautifully designed conceirge

The girls busy clearing the area for .... our makan time... hahaha
Diamonds are girls best friend~
You want it... she HAVE it~!
The designs of the interior are all fully done by the lady boss herself. Give her a big applause... for that beautiful and soothing atmosphere she created.


The chairs and carpets were carefully chosen and aligned.

Flowers for the day~ Ops... for your info, I was empty handed to her place. (Reason : I rushed there during lunch hours) - What a lame reason!!!
I love this area... looks soo... sooo professional~
Dun get me wrong, XVee herself is superb professional!!

No comments: