Saturday, October 10, 2009

中秋前夕 Eve of Lantern Festival

My favourite kind of Lantern. I know la.... I not update la.. I know outside there sell automatic and self-lighting kind of super holiao lantern.... but then nothing wins this. This kind of paper lantern looks superb romantic and just nice to play with at nite.
Here goes the lighting up of those beautiful lanterns....

He was complaining.... he was actually upstairs playing his online games and I grabbed him down to play with me!! Look at his damn face... so reluctant!

Self taken photos on top of my mummy's car. This also after several times only get the right angle with the lanterns.

First try.... aha... not a good one.

Aha... this is much much better.

Beautiful Paper Lanterns
Model of the.... I don't dare type liow.. later everyone beats me up!


Super duper tiny skinny candles.... nowadays they manufacture tiny weeny candles... make u busy whole night just sitting down to refill them!!


This is my brother's favourite. Whenever any lantern burned... he'll go there quickly and play with it.

No comments: