Monday, October 26, 2009

Blog Temporary Not Update

My blog will be closed for the moment. Kindly visit my blog after December 15th,2009. Sorry for any inconvenience.


Why?


Reason : To concentrate on my three assignments which I need to submit on the 27th November 2009.


I know it’s another 30days ahead, but I have no more time left. WHY?


10-11-2009 to 17-11-2009 Working trip to China again. Here deduct 8days.


One day to search for Hong Hong’s present. Minus 1 day.


Another day to celebrate Wfen’s Birthday. Minus 1 day.


Saturday and Sunday class to attend – Minus 6 days.


My *period* coming on about next 2 weeks. Which normally means I will feel like dying. – Minus 1 days.


Lilean’s Birthday – Minus 1day. (I duno whether any gathering, but this is Provision for holiday)


30days – 19days = 11days


I only have left 11days to complete 3 assignments.


And this 11days, I need to work daily from 8am to 7pm.


Conclusion, I only have 3.5days for EACH assignment. (after 8pm)


Can anyone tell me is this SUFFICIENT time to complete a passing grade assignment?


Or is anyone out there willing to lend me your hands?

No comments: