Wednesday, October 07, 2009

YumCha with Thu and Steven

Ah Thu called over and said he asked a few college mate out for makan in Eng Ann stall. After work, got myself ready and drove to Eng Ann mamak. Ah Thu said *SOME college mates* … and from far I only saw two person lor…

Ah Thu and Steven. And now ME!

Three of us… I thought… die la.. sure not much topic to talk about de liow lor. Cause they two brother talk, then I only can listen or something like that.

Then end up, we talked continuously non-stop. Until we felt thirsty and ordered second round of drinks!!

Our topic varies from classes, accounts, jobs, families, world depression, Lehman Brothers, ING Insurance, kids, marriage, money, life and…. Wow… now I typed out only found out super a lot lor!!

Had a nice chat with two of them. Nextime can be brothers…. Always go out yumcha liow!!!

No comments: