Friday, October 23, 2009

A day at Times Square 11-10-2009

This fine Sunday, fetched my sis,bro and mum to Times Square jalan jalan.

Window shopping, my younger sister (LG) bought some clothings.

Her college presentation wor, which needs her to wear formal clothes during her presentation in class. Aiya… in class nia ma.. need to so long zhong meh!!!

I told her to take from my cupboard, no need to waste money buy (cause she won’t be in the corporate world now).

She said my clothes a little tooOO mature wor!!! Shit her ar…

First time sees her wearing formal clothes. White blouse and pencil skirt. Suddenly felt she big girl liow.

I told her, dun think wear working attire like very PRO, u will be wearing them until you retire!!!

After that, we had our lunch in this Penang Village. My mum and I smelt assam laksa and the smell allure us there!

Opened up the menu, everyone’s eyes big big liow.

We ordered the below :-

2 asam laksa
1 nasi tomato
1 nasi Penang Village special
1 curry laksa
1 char koay teow

Each pax one drink. All 6 drinks. Our bill totaled up to RM150 .

One lunch eating Penang LOCAL food nia… already cost RM150! Siao… I tell you… although the shop color is pinky white, it is actually a 黑店!! Hahaha~




Brother's Nasi Tomato.... He said it was too tiny for him... he just couldn't get enuff....

Nasi Penang Village Special... besides the plate special... it's just some fried rice with fried chicken that's all... but my bro said it was surprisingly delicious!

This is my Air Bandung and Asam Laksa. Now blogging also can feel my saliva come out liow. So asamy~!! It was slightly too asam for me.. but overall it was good.

My sis's Char Koay Teow. Can you see the difference with the menu and the real koay teow! The plate so besar... the koay teow so tiny nia!! Imagine... my sister said she duno eat this to fill her left side stomach, right side stomach or just appetizer!!!

Hahaha... four kinds of coloured drinks. My mum complained so much about me ordering Air Bandung. She told me with RM5, I can get a bottle of big big air sirap in Carrefour, and yet I came all the way here ordering a RM8 Air Bandung!




Pink surrounding, pink dress and pink drink



Pinky surrounding with soft white and lavish look.

3 comments:

Ai Mei said...

Wah this is really pricey. Never expect the food to be the same as western cuisine. And it's just LOCAL CUISINE!

Richie^Ling said...

Yalar... I think that place is to *TEOK* the orang putih one. Mana tau, orang cina go inside pulak!!! Hahaha~

Richie^Ling said...
This comment has been removed by the author.