Thursday, October 22, 2009

Subang Terminal Airport 13-10-2009

Just after XVee's opening ceremony in BBK, I was back to my office. As usual, loads of work and loads of phone calls. At around 4.30pm, I got a notice from my boss, telling me to get ready to Guangzhou.


I was shocked. It was because one of my colleagues was having a bad diarrhea. At first he thought he might be okay to catch the flight the next morning at 5am, but his diarrhea got worst in the afternoon.


My boss insisted that I had to replace him as I was the only one with multiple entry China visa and my passport is valid.


I fought with him at first, because I had classes to attend on my weekends, and I can’t afford to skip anymore classes.


He insisted again, and sort-of forced me to the Subang terminal Airport (Air Asia Walk In Counter) to change the passenger name to mine. He promised to pay half my school fees as a compensation.

According to AirAsia, it is allowed to change passenger name not less than 6 hours before departure. And the counter will be closing at 6pm.


I somehow was being driven to Subang and reluctantly, but still no vail, changed it to my name. It was 5.30pm at that time.


My flight was 5.45am the next morning, taxi was booked at 3.15am and I have less than 9 hours to prepare for my luggage and sleep. What a terrible….. trip!


Took this photo in Subang terminal. I haven't been there for like ages... and din know it was looking this good~

2 comments:

小鎮 said...

wah... so pity u.. need rush like hell liao.. anyway.. good luck for u, take care!!

Richie^Ling said...

Yes lo yes lo.... I opened up my luggage bag hor... cincai dump everything inside nia... then terus go tidur liow~ Hahaha~