Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Nite with Wfen, Michael and Eean

Just back from dinner and my favourite Double Chocolate treat.

Wfen called over at first to cancel today’s Sunway outing.

So, I sat at home drafting my blog lor.

Then, she suddenly wanted me to be prepare to go Shah Alam in less than half an hour. I haven’t bath and wash up since I was back from work lor.

After several calls over and over again, we then settled off with meeting at Federal Highway’s side Esso and Shell area – at around 7pm.

Waited for them while listening to my Richie New album. (Will post about it soon).

Got into their car, drove over to … I don’t know where da hell is that place. Somemore near Summit Giant behind behind there got many industrial lots de.

Suddenly in that dark industrial area, got a restaurant de wor.

Somemore full of people de tim!

Had our curry fish head there. The food is good, pricing, not sure. The bill was paid by Eean, Michael’s friend.

We chat about Bermuda and Michael told us the legend (or truth) about Bermuda Triangle where no ships and planes are allowed to cross or fly over this Bermuda Triangle as nothing escapes it until today. It is an area near Puerto Rico – which I have no idea where the heck is that. This triangle thing looks so mysterious an eerie. When you are free, browse through the website and tell me more about it ya!

Oh ya… today I learnt something. Someone’s DiStress method is another person’s STRESS!!

Wfen always says her job drives her crazy and how she has to DiSTRESS herself to recharge her battery. By going to trips, eat expensive foods, clubbing, drinking and some other luxury facials and spas.

When her hubby hears this….. he said the below :-

“ My wife’s DESTRESS method will make me STRESS. Especially when my credit card bill arrives to me in the end of the month. ” Hahaha~ super gau lat la!

Wfen ar… dun give your hubby sOOOO big STRESS la!!

Then, Michael drove us to Taipan, upon our TAUKESOH WFen’s request for an Ice Blended Black Forest and of course my favourite Chocolate!

Super nice la… super good la…. Excellent… Brilliant… Fantastic….

After my drink…. Comes the torture.

What torture leh? Ask WFen la. She started to ask me about YM again. She already asked several times previously lor.

Following are the Q & A Session of the LOVE Consultant Wfen and 问题少女(不是那种问题少女,只是很多问题不懂解答的女子only)

Consultant : Eh…. you paktor with YM now?
问题少女 : No la… crazy, if yes, sure will tell you first de la…..

Consultant : But he really like you wor… Sim Tong said he really likes you wor…
问题少女 : Then? He likes me… then… what I suppose to do??

Consultant : Accept him la…
问题少女 : Huh ??? He like me doesn’t mean I have to accept him de wor….

Consultant : Eh… you don’t hurt people la…. He is a good person lor.

问题少女 : What must I do in order to not Hurt him?

Consultant : Accept him la…
问题少女 : Ohh…. So today I accepted him… then the next day I say bye bye to him how??

Consultant : Then he mai lagi worse lor… lagi hurt lor.
问题少女 : Then how??? To accept or reject leh??

Consultant : Alamak…. You arr… you arr….
问题少女 : Me what?

Consultant : You got like him or not?
问题少女 : Ok… tell me the criteria of LIKING someone. How do you prove that you like someone?

Consultant : You got miss him now or not?
问题少女 : Now? No wor….

Consultant : Normal times… like u just wake up, will you wish for his sms to appear in your phone?
问题少女 : Morning? No wor… he normally SMS at night de wor….He will normally asked me about my job on the particular day and wish me Good nite lo.

Consultant : OK OK… then the other day he went P&G, you got miss him or not?
问题少女 : Miss ar…. How to say miss leh?

Consultant : You got keep on waiting for his SMS or not?
问题少女 : Well…. He is so used to SMS me on the night, wishing me good nite. Suddenly he went overseas, he did not SMS me, then of course I will feel like… err… “why tonight no SMS de”… This kinda feeling last for 2 days only. Then gone liow lor. Back to normal lor.

Michael: This is not missing someone…. This is something like a habit…. something you used to already.

(It’s so true… it’s just like every morning you read newspaper, then suddenly one morning rain, the newspaperman didn’t come, so you don’t have paper to read lor. Then, you will feel…. XXX a while, but it’s not like you have to drive all the way to seven eleven to get the papers rite!!! )


Hmm.. what else questions she poured out ar… I cannot remember all la….

Oh ya… this one…

Consultant : Eh… you ar… go and be lesbian la!!! Cannot help you liow la!!
问题少女 : Aiya….. I also duno I what problem lor. But doesn’t LIKING someone means heart Thump Thump . Out of control, racing and beating non-stop kind of feeling de meh??

Consultant : Yala Yala… you got or not??
问题少女 : No wor… I see him no heart beating loudly de wor….that’s da problem lor!

Consultant : Then when you see Andrew (secondary school admirer), Richie Ren and Ron Ng got heart beating fast or not?
问题少女 : That three got wor…. Richie Ren is hear the name also come beating fast liow. Ron…. See his eyes can STOP beating somemore!!! Cause superb fast lor!

Michael : From my opinion la… I feel that they two person doesn’t have spark in the very first place lor. First impression counts a lot. But you two doesn’t spark in the very first place right.

Consultant : Yalor…. Your first impression of him is how de?
问题少女 : Err… he very quiet lor… not much la… I was busy chatting with you that day instead.

Michael : My view is la…. That guy got like or no like JL I duno la, but I can see that JL hasn’t START TO like him yet lor…. (Bingo, he got me exactly).

Consultant : If one day he hold your hands how??
问题少女 : Don’t ask IF questions la.. I duno how to answer. See my reaction at that time lor!! Hahaha~

问题少女 : I treasure our so call friendship now for the moment. I haven’t thought of going any further for the time-being as I feel it’s quite comfortable now.


So last but not least…. Michael is a BETTER consultant than the UNPROFESSIONAL Wfen!!!

Wfen… you balik kampung la~!!!

********Hahaha~ I can sense after Wfen finished reading this blog, she will shoot me to death!!!********

No comments: