Friday, October 23, 2009

Am I Abnormal?

Today I was quite happy all the while.

Asked Hong Hong out for a drink, but she was busy cleaning her new home sweet home.

Dun say I didn’t offer my help. I did, but she refuses and said she could gau tim herself.

So, in the evening, YM called over for a drink.

I just got back from Centro.

Upon reaching there, heard loud songs and chats coming from the concourse area. We two, very pat gua, went around it and survey survey the opening ceremony party.

Then I came across a lenglui (her back was facing me), my instinct tells me her front must be very pretty cause from her back, her beautiful elegant slim body, and beautiful Chanel classic bag and the straight neat and long hair she has….. I looked at her for quite sometime and suddenly she shifted her head around and guess who was that…

Michelle Sin.

Ya… my senior in Acmar school. Gosh.... like a legend girl… then , my eyes look around that particular table, and he was there. He…. was there! Who? The HE lor!!!

Tee Chuan How. Smartly wearing a dark blue shirt.

Quickly I told YM to get into the complex, as I do not want any of them to see me there. Why? I do not want to go and say “Hello” to someone I wanted to forget. My heart….. beated furiously. I wonder if YM did hear my heart thumping. YM was talking to me for sometime, but I wasn’t even listening. My mind was in that particular moment I saw him. I had this…. XXX feeling that why am I put to meet him there tonight?!

Why tonight? I mean…. Previously, I admit I was waiting to meet him no matter when and when. But, I just let him out of my mind. He was supposed to be out of my head. But when I saw him just now, I couldn’t think right anymore. He didn’t notice me, because he was in the crowd. Previously, when I prayed to meet him, I did not get to see him in years.... but when I let go of him already, I get this. I don't know is thank you or no thank you. But meeting someone I thought who was already out of my heart, brings back his "space" immediately. Without control, this person comes into me again.

Ordered my ice-blended chocolate, thinking why he has the ability to make me go blank. I shouldn’t behave like this. He is no one to me. YM felt I was a little way out, and asked me what I was thinking. Well… I myself also duno what happened to me!!!

Can someone explain this?

After our drink, I thought HE might have been gone. As from far, I can see the party’s crowd becoming less. Then we walked out of the entrance.

Just right in front of me, I saw that dark blue shirt, the back facing me.

I thought I might pass by his back without him noticing, until his phone rang and he turned over to pick up his phone… there he met my eyes.

I smiled lightly, and my eyes turn to a girl standing beside him. Wearing a dark yellow dress, hand holding a dark brown bag, long neat hair, slim and sexy figure, standing quite close to him.

Who was she?
She is who?
Why was she standing there?
She stand there for what?
Was she just someone from the crowd?
Is she his younger sister?
Is he her brother?
Was she a stranger?
Was she his relative?
Or was she …..

My head was thinking this while driving back home.

Aiyoo…. Who is she? None of my business la… why I so…. ABNORMAL one!!!!!!
I hate myself for being like this!

No comments: