Wednesday, September 09, 2009

謝謝~我的愛~

誰為你癡心,我為你癡心。。。。

這會是我最後提起他的故事。

[Your dreamy crush might be just that - a dream. (Totally his loss!) Open your eyes and take a look around, or you'll miss the other guys out there. (Who knows? Maybe one of them is dreaming about you!)]

I should have known this even before I took this Facebook quiz. Only that I didn’t wanna believe it happened to me. It might be the right time I put this matter aside and really wake up. 是時候醒來了。

Recently Hong Hong told me that her sister Banana asked my ‘crush’’s niece for his HP number, but he insisted and said “ HP is my privacy…cannot simply give people one”. This was his reply to his little niece. He should have known it was me, as noone else besides me wants his HP through a little girl. Well…to be honest, I was upset by that really. I felt very “冤枉” because my付出is thrown over into the sea. I felt so unfair. Unfair because I do not have the chance to befriend him.

沒錯,他不属于我的。他有权利寻找自己的快乐,他更有权利不喜欢我。
从前不喜欢,现在不喜欢,以后也不会喜欢。

Maybe it’s really the time, I might just leave him behind and go on my life.

我很想坐上这班火车,但这班火车是不能带我去目的地的。 我可以勉强的挤上车,但也只能在中途下车。这不是我要的生活。 所以,我也只好看望者這班車離開。車裏有個我[曾經]喜歡的他。

Well, I can’t force him to like me… at least I can force myself to Unlike him.

Hong Hong sang to me “算了吧。。 就這樣忘了吧。。。該放就放,再想也沒有用。。傻傻等待,他也不會回來”. Yea… I’m sad. Really sad… honestly. I’m sad because I have been in crush with him for years and yet I get nothing. 付出不一定得到回報,我終于體驗到了。

时间让我输的心服口服。

我多么希望自己的爱情有一个像电影或小说般有美丽的结局。也许我想的太天真了吧。 我想有美丽的结局,可惜,并不是我想就可以的。

啊。。。好遺憾啊。。。
沒能和你分享一切的感動。









可是還是要謝謝你。感謝 “ Tee Chuan How鄭俊豪” for giving me a chance to know and learn how to like someone. 守候的日子是很难熬,但你给我的快乐,远远胜过那些痛苦和寂寞。Thanks for being in my mind whenever I’m lonely. Thanks for giving me a chance to do all those I think I will not do it it’s not have been you.

I really thank you for appearing into my life. Like in drama movies, the endings are always happy. Mine might be sad, real sad but I really enjoy having you in my life.

The surprises you gave me whenever we meet unexpectedly.
The thumping of heart you gave me whenever you smile at me.
The unforgettable moments in the early years that filled my schooling days.
The happiness and sadness you brought into me.

All these are irreplaceable if it was by another person.

擦干最后为你落下的眼泪,与昨日挥别。

,已成往事。。。。


再见了,
原谅我这样自做决定,我真的承受不起,只因为爱的太深,当城市都变得不再自然,我唯一能做的就是把手放开。


我开始相信人生最大的幸福就是放下。









沒事的。。。 我會一個人好好的過。











一個人好好的活下去。














一個人。。。就這樣一個人~












再見了。。。我的最愛~

祝福你,我的最爱。
~只要你过的比我好~

No comments: