Thursday, September 24, 2009

Shouldn't have Posted these Photos in FB



Saw these photo in Facebook.


No see - is nothing. Saw already, felt so …… duno how to say. Not sad, not angry…. Aiya.. I also beh hiao say my feelings liow.


Before this, WF kept persuading me to go Ipoh with her. Then, when I was ready to go, she smsed me that she fractured her neck and she may not be going Ipoh anymore. And she said that she’ll keep me updated if there are any changes.


Alright, Raya comes, and still no news from her. I thought her neck must have been given her a bad time.


So…. when I saw this photos…. I just suddenly felt like…. Being abandoned… yes… is this word…. “Abandoned”. Before going, I went and told the whole world I'm going Ipoh with WF. Then the holidays come, I stayed at home be mushroom, create spider web!


No wonder on Tuesday asked her out, she said she long time din stay at home accompany her in-laws already. I somemore thought she was busy doing other things. Never thought she went to the Ipoh herself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DEAR... REALLY SORRY.... I KNOW U FEEL DISAPPOINTED.AT FIRST I REALLI DUN FEEL LIKE GOING BUT THEY SCREW ME LIKE HELL... MIC SCOLD ME... PARENTS DUN ALLOW ME TO GO AND COLLEAGUES ALL PASSED THE MONEY TO ME AND SAID I MUST GO... THN SUDDENLY VIVIAN SAID GOING... 10 OF US NOT ENUFF SEAT LOR.... FORGIVE ME OK????

Richie^Ling said...

AA - Apology Accepted!
Cheer up... I already forgotten about it anyway~