Thursday, September 03, 2009

Pink Dress - Pink Dress - Pink Dress

“My Theme for 姐妹in da morning is PINK DRESS”

That’s da message I received from Lilean.

JL : If no PINK DRESS hor.. can change to pink T-shirt bor?
LL : If dun have hor… wear PINK match with WHITE.
Eg: Pink blouse and White skirt.
Hong: Oh… oh… PINK… somebody is in trouble d.

The other day, LL’s ROM ar… they planned for white + jeans. White already a problem for me la…

Hong : Yalor hor… I never see you wear white shirt before de wor… how come?
JL : Because white is for angel ma. White is means very pure and delicate ma.
I am not angel ma.
Hong : Ya… u’re right… I’m angel and you are devil.
(Pandainya… she nicely claimed herself angel.. and put me in the DEVIL’s part)

And now, PINK dress…. Pink dress wor… that’s da last color I’ll buy in the store lor!

Yesterday I searched around my sister’s closet.. hahaha… I found a newly bought dress (still got price tag leh). Thanks God the pink is a little closer to dark purple (so it was like Dark Pink + Purplish). Luckily not those kind of baby pink, cute pink, fairy light pink! Uueeewww…..

Put on the dress, faced the mirror… nice fit. Then I lift my hands out…. Err.. I can’t do that. Cause it was too tight. If only I am 2kg slimmer, it might just fit me comfortably. If I was to wear this pink dress, I can only stand still and not lift my hands out! Hahaha… if I do so.. I scared I will hear a *preaaak* sound.

Hahaha….. time for me to slim down. Gambadeh!

2 comments:

小鎮 said...

hahhaa!! so funny laaa...
nvmlaa.. both of us add oil to keep fit laa.. me very fat liao!!

Richie^Ling said...

I already JiaYou since long long time ago la... but always end up LauYiu!!