Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Teeny Weenie Help

Fetched Hong Hong to Edison’s house this morning. Took a half day’s leave to help LL to arrange her new room.

LL’s friend Hui Ting also there. Me and Hong Hong started busying already. First the bedsheet… which was fully done by Hong Hong in the end.

Cupboard, handed over to Hui Ting, but was later redecorated by Hong Hong…. This Hong Hong ar… super experienced lor….

Yoon came a while later. Her duty, the dressing table. OK… everyone has their own duty and task… what about mine? Teeny weenie stuffs lor! And also kacau bocau lor….

Eh …eh … eh…. Dun laugh at me lor! U think teeny weenie bit of thing very easy to do ar??! Without my “teeny weenie” and keh poh, I tell you… you think can finish at 11am sharp ar??! U think the room can be what it’s like now ar? My “sumbangan” also not less than everyone else u know!

Hong Hong concentrate on the bedsheet. The bantal hor…. Too small ler… the king size cover “too large” for it liow. LL have to buy a new pair of bigger pillow. Otherwise it doesn’t look nice with tiny pillows! Getting the quilt cover into the sheet… aiya… I duno how to say la… zhongji is super susah job la. Only Hong Hong can gau tim it!

Then comes the argument on where to put the 喜喜wordings. End up, we left the for the couples to think themselves. Cause really duno where to put them lor!

After our duties are done, we were served Bah Kut Teh. Wah~ I tell you... I din know it was 11am plus liow... no wonder my stomach keep making noise la... see the Bah Kut Teh terus glurp non-stop liow. They others were busy talking and I was busy eating. Super hungry lor! Luckily my gastric no come... I seldom forget eat breakfast one lor.. cause afraid the gastric tai lou!

Edison's mum give us one angpow somemore! Wah~ so good la.... eat liow somemore got angpow take. Em chor Em Chor!!

YM called me up for yumcha at Station One (Jln Meru). Last Tuesday only yumcha with him and he gave me a chocolate as souvenior. Showed me some photos he took at Papua New Guinea (PNG), which all are about Palm Oil Mill(POM) factory stuffs.

There are two photos which look very funny to me. I requested him to email me the two photos, but he will not be available for the whole week, because he’ll be going Sabah KK for a week….also for POM factory visit. Once I got the photos, I’ll post them here… and then you guys guess what were they.

Sat in Station One thinking what to drink… coincidentally both of us wanna drink starfruit juice. Suddenly I have a bright idea… go Kampung… there sure have starfruit juice. Then we get off Station One and go Kampung… hehehe

He gave me a handicraft type of Pig he bought from PNG. He did not give me in the very first place because he said the pig’s tail and leg were broken inside his luggage bag. He fixed them using glue, so today only he gave it to me.

Called LL to join us…. And she told me she’s having headache in the bridal shop now. Why headache at this very last minute? Because the stupid bridal shop told her that her wedding dress was accidentally dirtied and miscoloured. So, she has to search for a new dress for her wedding day. Last minute searching… what a tactic for the bridal shop to do their business. Dun wan let people wear the dress, say the dress is dirtied liow! Super kek hei lor!

No comments: