Thursday, September 03, 2009

Happy Birthday Malaysia ~Satu Malaysia~

31-8-09 (Monday)

Happy birthday Malaysia.

Woke up early, continue my Korean movie.Have been K-movie for several days continuously. WF asked me to join them to Sungai Wang but today it’s their anniversary ma, want me to be their BULB meh!

My aunt, threw all her medicines into the rubbish bin, refuse to eat her lunch and kept swearing she wants to kill herself.

Cried so much, her eyes all sored. Whenever she’s alone in the room, she’ll think nonsense again. She kept saying she wants to be death in front of her son to show her anger towards them.

Smsed to WF about that, she asked me to cabut away and get out of da house. Or else, I’ll get headache. I was already having a big headache liow lor. I also want to get out of the house, leave those problems behing and go for shopping…. But I was alone. Noone else to join me. WF suggested going out with YM. Aiya… how? I sms him ask him fetch me go shopping ka??!! Impossible ma.. rite….

Not even after 10mins of my last sms to WF, YM called over. He said he was at Alliance Bank and asked me out for lunch. I was already full ( just finished a bowl of Korean Spicy noodle) when he called. My answer… so ridiculous… “ Well… OK, I still can eat!” Hahahaha….

Met him at KP (he don’t know my house), sat onto his car… he simply drove no sense of direction and finally we reached Sungai Wang. From going to lunch… then end up in Sungai Wang.

Since WF was still there, we met up and had a short tea time at the Japanese restaurant. Wanted WF to accompany me, but her husband waiting to go home to watch MY fm concert. So… she left me and YM there alone.

So, we walked from the top level till the ground floor. Don’t have any mood to buy clothes la. Maybe because it felt weird having a man walking beside me while shopping. All these while, besides my brother, no man every waited for me while I was shopping. That’s why I felt very weird lor.

Wanted to buy shoe, but I wore a short skirt… gosh.

Empty handed after walking so long… then persuade him to buy his stuff instead.

He then bought some trousers and shirt. Aiyo… so awkward lor. Have to wait outside the fitting room to wait for him finish trying on the pants. Then, he took a shirt to try on, came out of the fitting room, asked me does it look nice on him…. Arr… I have no idea lor! All these while, I only buy clothings for my brothers (in their 20s’) and my father (in his 60’s). I don’t know how a 35 year old person’s attire should be lor. I totally blank and cincai knod my head say it was nice.

Had Auntie Anne’s cinnamon before getting back into our car.

Talking in the car is also another big task. Have to think of new topic each time we tend to pause.

Nextime ar… before going out with him ar… must equip myself with many topics in head. If not ar…. Feels so weird having long pauses inside the car. I’ll be bored to death.

No comments: