Tuesday, September 22, 2009

派禮餅和喜帖

Lilean and Edison came to my house to 派禮餅to us. Brought along her 姐妹照片。Selected three different pose. Lilean looks like super model lor. Like those we see in the TV hor… they competing to become future-model one ar… EXACTLY lor! This Lilean ar.... super beautiful la.... see one day I free hor.. I scanned her photos here show you all!


Edison also no LOSE lor… he also quite 吃相. I thought Lilean will 搶鏡, but Edison face also quite吃相. My mum says they have 夫妻臉!They look quite alike each other de lor.


This Edison ar… beh tahan him ar… He can talk mischievously and can make you laugh non-stop! Super humorous lor!


He somemore can talk so much to my mum..... like they know each other for 10 years liow.
喜帖


传统礼饼

原本我还以为是月饼款式的礼饼。哈哈~真美味。。。。good!

No comments: