Thursday, September 03, 2009

What a Sunday ^^

30-8-09 (Sunday)

KTV at 11am. That’s a little early ar… hehehe
No choice la. Cheap ma…. Only about RM14 per pax, if at night the bill will sum up to RM60 per pax de ar!

Fetched Hong Hong and met up with Esiew there.

Maybe it was too early, our voices all haven’t opened up yet!

Hong Hong complained her voice not *come out* yet. Mine is… no matter day or nite also cannot come out de la! Hahaha~

Hong Hong left us for her BF around 2pm, left me and Esiew sang until 3pm.

After that, we met up with Irene at BBQ. Had a light talk with her. Her little daughter ar… I’ll never forget her. Why? She called me “Auntie” wor…. And she greeted Esiew “Jie Jie”!!! Not once, but twice. When I was about to leave, she also called me “Bye Bye Auntie”!!!

Arrr…… luckily her mum there ar… if not ar.. I sure *mit* her face one! Hahahaha~

Get back home around dinner time and start building spider web in the house liow.

K-movie the whole night.
What a day!

What a Holiday!

What a Sunday!

No comments: