Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bride-To-Be <<过大礼>>

Yesterday fetched Lilean to Yoon’s house to discuss about 过大礼stuffs. They two were happily discussing and I was at the side listening, until I almost doze off.

Yoon played her wedding ceremony DVD. Looks like it just happened last week or so. Time passes real fast. Lilean’s wedding countdown only 9days left. Her 过大礼is this coming Raya Holidays.

I don’t understand why her Tai Kam Jie never teaches her about those stuffs. She kept asking me about the little red umbrella thing…. My… I have no idea about it all lor!

Go seek professional help la… ask me how I know leh? It’s like asking an accountant how to build houses lor!

After Lilean’s wedding, she’s suppose to find her brother’s friend whom does “partime account”. Both of us interested to learn how to do account for sole proprietor. Hope that person is willing to teach both of us. Called over Irene about it, and she said she’s willing to help me if I have any doubts.
Well… my new target after my degree course ….I guess~

No comments: