Saturday, September 26, 2009

Lilean and Edison Wedding Day

Just back from attending Lilean and Edison's wedding day.

Me, Hong Hong and LeeYoon was there....

Now I still no have energy to write about it. Cause no photos... and just duno how to explain my feelings yet. Cause everything happened to quickly.

Will post photos here when I get them from Lilean.

Now my most important duty.....

I owe a "SORRY" to Hong Hong. I had misunderstood her (in my previous blog). Today was also her cousin brother's wedding and she did not went there and came over to Lilean's instead.

She's a great person! Lilean should be grateful for having such a good buddy!

After coming out from Edison's house, we went Bah Kut Teh with XVee. Visited her new shop. Wah.... super spacious and the interior is superb comfortable lor...

Four girls together... topic is what leh? No need say lor.. sure about trips lor.

Hatyai and Hong Kong. Our next target. Hatyai 3D2N March 2010 and Hong Kong April 2010 4D3N.

Till I get back here for more.... be right back ya~

No comments: