Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Told you to Just Stay At Home La!!

Walked continuously for 5.5hours at Mid Valley. Yeah… I repeat 5.5hours non-stop. I realize I only sit down for a few times when I was trying shoes!


I did not even stop for my dinner… I grabbed Auntie Anne’s Cinnamon Pretzel on the go and had a Coffee Bean DOUBLE Chocolate. I have to give thumbs up to the Chocolate. It was fantastic!!! Super good la~!!! Who want to treat me Coffee B. Chocolate??? Remember call me ya! Hahaha~


I drove there around 3pm and reached at 3.30pm. I did not speed… it’s just that the Federal Highway is absolutely clear…. If everyday also like that, the world will be a peaceful place to be!!


Shopped around from the lowest level. Normally my route is highest first. This time, I want a change. Shopping alone means can do whatever I like! No need ask so and so's permission or agreement.


My shopping list were to purchase the below :-

  1. SASA Skinlite mask
  2. A Short
  3. A high heel shoe
  4. A handbag


I end up buying out of my budget. I didn’t even notice I swiped so much until I reached home and calculated my whole expenses for today… amounting to RM960.00!!!


I also duno I bought what… I was only holding a few paper bag.. that’s all. And already it cost me almost RM1k.


I super hou hui la~! I cannot imagine when the credit card bills arrive my house, I’ll sure pengsan one!


Too late to hou hui already la…


Ok Ok …. That one dun worry first la… including the 20days’ interest-free period, I still have 2-3weeks to worry for that bill… now I show you what I bought la!!

This is all I bought

My first white blouse... I just love the fluffy part

See the fluffy part....

Earring from Nose... Err... I mean Earring for Ear... but bought from Nose.... (GET me ??)

Earring – duno I got chance to wear or not….. Cause a little OVER hehehe~


Instead of buying one short, I went and bought two same pieces, but different colour. I don’t know which to abandon, so I bought two!


I bought this two dress…. at MOD. When I first went in, I checked out the Value Buy section, and found nothing… walked pass the “New Arrival” area, saw this dress. Might be wearing it to Lilean’s wedding dinner. Not sure yet la~ Don’t see this dress like very simple lor… it cost me RM239 leh!! I also duno I like what about it… but it do looks simple yet elegant to me lor….
Another dress from MOD too

Next, SASA mask – recommended by LeeYoon. She told me that her face became more radiant and pimple-free because she uses these masks twice daily for one whole week. Recently my face…. tiny pimples a lot lor.. duno how to get rid them. I’ll try using them…. Not twice a day la… (will pok kai la… if twice a day)!! I might try one piece every two days instead (jimat a bit la).

Bought this heels from Primera.


Three black skirt. Why? I also duno….

The first one I bought together with the white blouse de. That was in the first shop I bought. Then I forgot I bought a black skirt liow.


Then jalan jalan, I saw two skirt. Not very pricey, so I bought another two. When I took these clothes out to photograph, only I saw that I already bought a black skirt earlier. Aiks…..


A handbag from Charles and Keith. For normal use… since my MNG bag can be put in museum already.


Some accessories I bought - Bangles la... Earrings la... Flower rings la....




Oh…. This hairban…. I must say…. Told you guys I don’t really like white right. And I don’t wear white at all…. But this time… not only did I bought myself a white blouse… I also bought two whitish hairban…. One which cost me RM29.00!

Two whitish Hairban


I din know hairban also so expensive lor….. not mentioning Evita type la… but this is normal hairban with some shinny stuff at one side only leh~! Complain expensive, yet I bought it!


See…. I bought so little things only leh~! Why so expensive when tambah all together one???!!!!!

No matter how expensive you buy la... the most important when you reach your house hor... is to "wai si mit jik"! All these price tags ar..... must quickly cut off... then..... THROW into the tong sampah! Don't let anyone see.... hehehe Then hor... the clothes must put into the cupboard... silently.....


Aiya~!! Charm la…. Next month my salary all pay credit card bill enuff liow.. what also no need spend liow! XVee… your birthday next month hor… you tiliang tiliang(體諒體諒) a bit la… me next month have to eat sand liow!!!

Hahahaha~

2 comments:

小鎮 said...

嘩!!真的很多咧..不過看了很爽啊..也好想這樣買一場!!

Richie^Ling said...

買真的很爽。。。。
等我信用卡單來了。。。我就要跑路了! 哈哈~