Saturday, September 19, 2009

鲁鲁with Colleagues

Hmm.. I’ve straighten my hair for quite sometime, and yet I haven’t posted any photos about it till today.

These photos are taken many couple of weeks ago.

Gathering with my colleagues at Ms. Chua Luk Luk restaurant. 4-9-2009 Fri Nite.

Fresh yummy foods~

The Satayman... hahaha Ms. Chua's son.


See... so paiseh ~ but actually is geh geh one la...

Coincidentally... two also wears blue


Me and my straightened hair.... doesn't look like me liow...


Hou Yeh.... Cheng ar~!

4 comments:

小鎮 said...

你換髮型了..是暫時的嗎??
這間魯魯店在那裡呢??

Richie^Ling said...

头发已经电回直了!
卷头很久了。。。闷了。。。。 哈哈

魯魯店在Bayu and Bukit Tinggi 的中间。
我怎么说呢。。。。

Bayu的巧克力色店面在右手边,然后turn左手,你的右手会有很多新店,其中有个红黑洗车店。

就在洗车店后面第二排,名字叫辉记餐厅。

它的戈壁是一个点心restaurant.

多多pong chan哦!!

小鎮 said...

嘩...講到很仔細..可是我不熟那一帶咧..不要緊..我要去時call你就好了..哈哈!!

Richie^Ling said...

也好啦。。。下次我們一起去吧。。
我也想和Kenix and 多水的豬鼻晶見面呢~