Wednesday, September 23, 2009

KTV Yeah~

Yesterday, glaze around the house. Did some research for my assignment until 11am…. then felt blur blur already.


Duno why hor.. normally I play Facebook or write blog whole day also no problem de wor… but hor… when I do my assignment, from 8.30am to 11am, my eyes feel so painful and dry and like “siap siap” one. The feeling is like if I continue looking at the monitor, my eyes will be blind like that.


So, felt my eyes not comfortable… the best place to cure…. My BED lor!


Slept until happily….. Hong Hong called over…. And DEMAND me to go KTV with her. I use the word DEMAND cause she 1.55pm called me… and tell me she booked KTV room at 2pm… and ask me fast fast go fetch her!


Quickly…. I did not even change my clothes… who cares… no other people la…. No make-up done also….


Walked out to get my car… eyes cannot even open! So glaring hot.


We sang until in the end everyone no more *energy* to continue liow.


This time, I sang a lot of oldies… hahaha normally no chance to sing ma.. but if with Hong Hong, Kelvin and her sis…. Nevermind la… kakilang ma!


I listed out a few songs we sang….. hahaha~


上海滩

爱拼才会赢

冰雨

笑看风云

梦醒时分

爱你十分泪七分

叫我的名

我问天

Super la……

No comments: