Friday, September 25, 2009

MSN with WF

24-9-2009

WeiFen says: wei!u there?

~Jia Ling~ says: yup …yes

WeiFen says: hows ur trip? to station 1 with ym?

~Jia Ling~ says: quite ok

~Jia Ling~ says: just now i went lilean house *bai tu* - to arrange her stuff in her room

WeiFen says: oh is it? so nice ar…. last time u also din help me

~Jia Ling~ says: somemore take 1/2 day leave leh.... she ar... keep call me go help her…. Say no ppl help her….

~Jia Ling~ says: her wedding dinner also not all ppl can go la

one girl - need go off early... go genting

another girl – husband’s grandma pass away.. cannot attend da wedding

another girl... always say she bz

tinggal me...and another girl

WeiFen says: ooooh ……..too bad lar

~Jia Ling~ says: so i think her Saturday wedding dinner ar... Whole table duno left me and who else nia! My friends ar…….. [***This part being sensored***]

WeiFen says: u become her maid la

WeiFen says: but then lilean oso wrong mar, so long now onli remember u all

~Jia Ling~ says: yes la.. they ALL also say like that... lilean now onli remember us!!! but one thing is another thing ma... Somemore 3girls if not going.. left me! so how?!

WeiFen says: well... u bring ym lar…….ask him be your company……… …hehe

~Jia Ling~ says: i remember... but... this one... she can onli married once.. no matter what wrong she did... she will onli marry for ONCE... if we no *chang* her.. who else will support??

can u stop talking about ym?

make me no mood...

WeiFen says: y can not talk bout ym? wat happen? y no mood? did he did something?

~Jia Ling~ says: can u stop talking about ym (because u keep talking about him.. now my topic is lilean)

make me no mood...(my frends la... some dun attend dinner, some can’t be jimui)

WeiFen says: har...

~Jia Ling~ says: yala... make me no mood... i one pax cannot do anything leh

i start to become worry for lilean... and sad for her

WeiFen says: she knws about ur fren not attending her wedding?

~Jia Ling~ says: husband grandma pass away girl - she knows.

going genting in the middle of dinner - she duno yet!

another friend - might not come.... she also duno yet!

WeiFen says: aiyo! wat so important in genting?

~Jia Ling~ says: they said got Another girl's HEN’s nite in there

WeiFen says: wah....

~Jia Ling~ says: ok... fullstop i dunwan say ppl bad things liow...

said too much!!!

[Already said so many, and yet say dunwan talk bad about people]

WeiFen says: ur fren oso ....

~Jia Ling~ says: haih~ ok... change topic ……..

~Jia Ling~ says: i tot u said u din go ipoh ledi?

WeiFen says: if i din go i sure call u out mar

~Jia Ling~ says: but i felt funi lor.. y u go.. u din call me together de??

WeiFen says: u din go my Facebook to see photos meh? car full edy [saw ur photos only geh geh ask you ma….]

~Jia Ling~ says: i tot u say if u going u will let me know?

WeiFen says: suddenly another colleague is going

~Jia Ling~ says: like this…………i tot u abandoned me

WeiFen says: so 10 of us ngam ngam lo…………no lar

~Jia Ling~ says: i almost wanna write complain on my blog, but i havent publish... cause i thinking how to end the blog

[ I already published it… cause I already drafted out earlier ma]

WeiFen says: but this trip vry fun lor

~Jia Ling~ says: good la.. nice memory

WeiFen says: some more jerry said u dunno every one of them accept me n him n pua…….later u will feel boring lor….n no more seat ma

~Jia Ling~ says: so u three person TOT I will be boring and din bring me there la [They thought I will be bored – and this is the reason]

WeiFen says: n room oso 4 of us ………no lar

~Jia Ling~ says: for ur info... these few days i also at home... i dun think got anything even bored that this lor!!

WeiFen says: next trip will be pg [See, she trying to change topic liow]

~Jia Ling~ says: ok la .. change topic…..next topic…..what else to say

WeiFen says: wat topic

~Jia Ling~ says: change la.. i dun feel like talking about ipoh lor

WeiFen says: today i vry free , u chat wif me till 6. u angry ar?

~Jia Ling~ says: till 6pm? u so damn free ka? [not angry la… only dun feel like talking about Ipoh lorrr]

WeiFen says: hey for ur info i realli fell down la [see…. Trying to explain to me again!]

No comments: