Saturday, September 19, 2009

Ipoh - Gone liow lor~

All these while thought my holidays will be in Ipoh with WF. Unfortunately, heard her said that she fell down and fractured her neck (some sort la). She might not be able to go Ipoh with her colleagues anymore.

Hope she’ll recover, but I heard her saying she’s working already. So I guess, it might not be too serious after all.

Anyway, long holidays…. No Ipoh means do my assignment at home.

Good also la.. then I have no reason to escape my assignment liow. It’s due on 24th October (3 assignments together) and I haven’t even drafted anything about it yet.

Don’t know why la… I no MOOD to start my assignment yet leh.

Recently, I even started watching the ID精英movie. Now until episode 17 liow. But this movie not as exciting lor… cause I don’t feel any urge to quickly finish the movie till the last episode.

Esiew tells me she wanna go to the library with me to do some research for our assignments . Ask me take leave wor… go to national library with her. Gosh.. there’s no chance for me to take leave lar…

My leave now 所剩无几. October I’ll be having an induction class in KL (tutor from UK Bolton) and I need to take 5days’ leave – continuously.

Lilean’s wedding reception also one day’s leave.
Hong Hong’s hen night also need to take one day’s leave.
December I’ll need to take another 3 day’s leave for my exams ( Three subject, three different days).

So….. how??

Ask me take MC ka??

No comments: