Sunday, March 28, 2010

年初十五 28-2-2010

Early in the morning, went to office to pray.

10.45am fetched YM to BBT for our early movie. 72 Tenant show. After hearing Wfen saying that this movie is super not good… I still wanna *waste money* to watch. It’s said that this movie has 108 actor and actresses. How can I miss such a big hit Chinese New Year movie plot wor…


Bought tickets via online, got ourselves a quick breakfast of donuts… and rushed to our seats. Nice movie indeed… good ending… I don’t understand why Weifen says this movie sucks. Anyway… good choice for a CNY movie.

Out of the cinema… next… grabbed our lunch – near the cinema too… (we only had biscuits and some drinks) because our next show will be starting in another 15mins ahead. Hastily ate some snacks.. and off we entered the cinema for our next movie “Valentine’s Day”.

Not a very BIG movie to bla bla bla about. Nothing too special either.

By then, our little stomachs were already yelling for help. We had steamboat at around 3pm… while waiting for 4pm to meet up with Wfen. Then.. something happened here. Maybe it was the steamboat lunch which made both of us late for our gathering… which was suppose to be at 4pm, end up we were half and hour late. Wfen accused me for being forgetful when YM is around me. Gosh… we didn’t intend to be late…I swear… It’s just we were having our lunch.. then duno what happened, see our watches… already so late liow!! I blamed them on the slow boiling of our steamboat stuffs… and also blamed on YM for fantastically deciding to eat the *slow* thing! [Hahaha.. made myself not guilty]. But it did made Wfen superb mad about it. It was lucky that I wasn’t been slapped by her… Thanks God.

After several ups and downs… we took two separate cars to Pavillion. Wfen, Michael and Eean were having their dinner at the food court. After that, we strolled around Pavillion while waiting anxiously for the Lion Dance performances. Weifen was so eager to see the performance. I just don’t understand what’s so special with that. But it seems deep for Weifen as it relates to one of his uncles and brought a lot of memories to her.

Had some photos sessions before going for our cup of Coffee.






It was quite late, and I did not manage to wait for the Lion Dance to even start, and already left them. YM insisted to follow my car… it’s alright for me.. only that I had to take a big round to fetch him back…

If you are interested, you may log on to Wfen's blog for her version at http://foreverweifen.blogspot.com/2010/03/at-pavilion-on-28th-feb.html

Finished writing up to here.. I think I finished my blog for all my CNY days. Those beautiful and fantastic days.. I will have to wait for another year to enjoy them.

I just missed my CNY so much……

No comments: