Sunday, March 28, 2010

What R U doing on Earth Hour?

27-3-2010 11.26am

I’m stuck in my class. Listening t Ms. Houston from UK talking about our module “ICT for Strategic Advantage”. As usual, she’s now swaying away from our exam questions and coursework. Everyone is here to get tips and examples for our exam questions and coursework. What’s she saying now, if for our own knowledge, and you think anyone will be interested? Not impressive and not related either… hehehe

Super sien. Not even listening to a word she’s talking. Flipped through the papers Mr. Lai bought, only to find out that today is Earth’s Hour. I can remember vividly last Earth Hour I was so exciting switching off everything in my house and now it’s my second Earth Hour.

I tend to get excited about Earth Hour as I always thought I can “DO” my small part to help Mother Earth. Let Mother Earth rest for that one hour. Our Mother Earth, being in danger each and every day, the only way I can do my part is to support this ongoing event and to spread out news to gather more people to be aware of this event.

Apparently I already have plans with Wfen about having dinner together tonite. So I thought as well have some special event tonight in the dark. But I won’t be able to be available till very late, as I need to go to the airport to fetch my dad in LCCT.

Anyway, with two of us, being in light or dark, I’ll sure be of pure fun.

I’m getting excited on what we are going to do tonight. Walk around the garden? Hide inside her house? Just look up the sky and talk grandmother stories? Have a candle light dinner together? Walking around the city with candles? Or just sitting side by side pouring out our stories? I don’t know. So…. Stay tune.

No comments: