Sunday, March 28, 2010

Alice In Wonderland 3D

17-3-2010

Today, got a MERCEDES come over to my house to fetch me go watch movie wor…

Hahahaha…. Super funny lor. Michael, Wfen and YM were in the car.

Wfen always says want to sent a Mercedes come my house to fetch me to scare my parents away!
And she did!

Told everyone in my house to come out and peep who came to fetch me. So funny lor!

Watched Alice In Wonderland 3D in Pyramid.
This time, I don’t have headache liow. Congrates myself! Bought minyak kapak from Guardian also did not use!!

Unfortunately, it’s Wfen’s turn. She was already attacked by migraine earlier in the evening itself… plus the 3D… I guess she’s getting a hard time with her head.

Can see from her tiring look after the movie. The movie also ar… story plot so uninteresting. Not at all nice to watch. Duh….

After that, I went back with YM. Proceed to our supper as YM claimed that he hasn’t had his dinner yet. Ate Hokkien mee…. Then balik kampong liow~

No comments: