Sunday, March 28, 2010

Weifen promise

8-3-2010

JL : What if one day , we were to argue on something, you call me to apologize ok?

WF : Why is me to apologize to you???

JL : Because I won't do such thing. Remember lar... 2 days after you must call me...

WF : Must call ar? Can not sms ar? I dun wan apologize can or not... I geh si ask you something lar..

JL : Can lar... But must you call me first after 2 days... Promise....

WF : OK...Promise....

打勾勾!

This conversation was made while we were walking to the cinema...

Honestly.... no matter how good friends are you.... one day... there will sure be misunderstanding or arguement over some stupid things.

Well.... As promised... ours can't be longer than 48hours. She'll call me... ahaha...

U must be asking Why can't I call her leh?

Aiya... say sorry very paiseh de leh.... cincai la... You call me first la... OK?

No comments: