Monday, March 29, 2010

余诗曼

In Malaysia, she’s the Terimee spokesperson.
特丽美代言人
She's been their ambassador for a long long time as I remember, even up till today.

This photo was taken during my trip to Guangzhou last winter. See what I found. She was another spokesperson for the same field of business. The slimming center in Guangzhou.

Naturade Slimming Centre奈瑞儿.
代言人: 余诗曼

I log on to their website... both website.. and found her speech about the slimming centres she's advertising for. Both websites also she said the similar thing. How the slimming center gave her confidence back... for a slimmer her and much radiant her.

In Guangzhou China, she’s the spokesperson for Naturade Slimming Centre奈瑞儿.
In here, she did it with Terimee Slimming Centre.

So….Both slimming centre also she say good wor…
I wonder....
So which is better leh???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

你怀胎十月,去世了。