Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hong Hong's Nail Parlour

7-3-2010

Went Hong Hong’s nail parlour to take off my acrylic nails. My nails… so fragile and thin. Being peeled off the acrylic, my nails looks so weak and ugly liow.

Hong Hong recommended the OPI Nail Strenghtener to me. Bought from her… took home and hardworkingly put on a coat each alternate days.




So far so good….

Had a small chat there with Wfen, then, thought of watching movie, went BBK Jusco… only to find out no more tickets available. Cross over the bridge, BBT Jusco… still no good show at the correct timing. Two girls… super sien.. nothing to do… had our tea-time at Kimgary. Aiyoo… we talked non-stop for hours there… hahahaha
After that what happened, I forgot liow.. hahaha~ I think I just went back my house after fetching her home.

What a day.

No comments: