Sunday, March 28, 2010

KTV + Beer with Alex

6-3-2010

Wfen invited Alex [her online friend] over to Neway for KTV.
Supposely, YM come over my house to fetch me.. but because I was still at KL that time [ follow my boss to supplier’s shop], I was a bit late.

I managed to reach Neway about 35mins later…

Met Alex for my first time. Funny person… all I know about him was that he is doing trading as in online stock trading. He knew Wfen few years back via online MSN… Wfen came to know a lot… I repeat.. a lot of friend via online. I guess one of my resolution this year would be “To find an online friend, come out and have a drink with him”.

Bought along my DSLR… correct myself…my company’s DSLR to shoot. Busy shooting… eating… and singing.



Alex from... err.. Penang I guess.. can't remember well.. :P

This photo nice la... I mean ME! Hahahaha~

Second round… BBT Station One.

Chriss was there waiting for us. He claimed that his Chinese birthday was the next day, therefore, I prepared him a tiny cake although I was only half believing [I manage to find this tiny cake at Station One.. nothing else they offered]. Well.. I seriously half believed as what comes out from Chriss is untrustable. Yet… aih….Tiny piece of cake... was the only thing I can find there...



Why is the bottom part... so.. dark?


Chriss promoting Guiness Black isit??

Alex mix well with... anyone

The next day, out of curiousity, both me and Wfen still don’t believe what Chriss said. I checked on the “tong xing” only to find out.. his birthday is NOT on that particular day. Gosh.. He’s… so…. [Anyway… He owed me a CAKE now!!]

No comments: